Skip to content
- Only data that are obtained following the protocol as described in Keuskamp et al. (2013) can be submitted.
- Every participant that submits data will be acknowledged on the TBI-website, with mention of their name. The publication of the global soil map will acknowledge all participants by referring to this list.
- Submitted data will be used for meta-analysis purposes. Every participant remains the right to publish her/his data independently or in collaboration with the TBI team, if desired.
- Co-authorships in the publication of the global map can be discussed with the TBI team prior to conducting the tea incubations.
Co-authors are required to:
a) Add a substantial amount of unique data points to the database with accompanying field description.
b) Conduct tea incubations independently and financed from their own resources.
c) Researchers that add data to the TBI database agree on this data policy.
- After publication of the global soil map, the dataset containing weight losses, incubation time, k and S values linked to their global position will become freely accessible through the TBI-website. Communication and collaborations with TBI team members on the analysis and use of the dataset is highly encouraged but not compulsory. Researchers are asked to at least inform the TBI members if a paper is published that is based or partly based on the TBI dataset so that this paper can be added to the reference list on the website.
- Participants give permission to be contacted via email for questions on their submission by the TBI team.